StockElementsFX © All rights reserved
Made with ❤ IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
Please understand that by entering into the StockElementsFX affiliate program, you agree that you are not allowed to do any of the following things if approved. By doing any of the following, you will be terminated from the program and agree that any commissions earned will be forfeited.
1. You are not permitted to conduct e-mail promotions in a 3rd party system. All e-mail contacts and lists must be your own e-mail or subscriber list. You cannot buy solo ads, use safe lists, use spam or anything of this nature.
2. You must not run negative PPC or general marketing campaigns such as “Product name / author name scam” or any other method to attract controversial clicks that an ordinary person would deem to portray a negative view of StockElementsFX. Anyone found doing this will have their affiliate account banned and terminated. Funds will be held back if any has accrued.
3. You must not bid on keywords that include our trademarked company name “StockElementsFX”, as to confuse an ordinary person as to who is StockElementsFX. If you do any of these, you’ll be terminated from the program instantly.
4. You cannot earn commission on your own purchase. Any ‘self’ purchase commission may be nullified or held back.
5. iFrames, review sites and cloaked domains are permitted as long as they do not contain offensive or negative domain URLs, i.e. words such as “scam, the truth, lies, exposed”, etc.
6. Affiliate commissions are paid out to your specified Paypal account. You will need to add your account within the payout area of your partner dashboard.
Commissions are calculated each month and available for cash out (minus refunds) every 30 days. Your available cash out balance is available inside the payouts section of your dashboard. You need a minimum of $25 to cash out. Any questions about our affiliate program, do not hesitate to get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. We run a legitimate business, which means that we always correctly illustrate and represent our product/s and their features and benefits to the customer. Please make sure you do the same. Anyone found using misleading claims, inaccurate information or false testimonials (or anything that does not comply with FTC guidelines) will have their affiliate account banned immediately.
8. You are not permitted in any form to use the StockElementsFX name or logo on websites, social media pages / accounts or other online or offline presence. You are never to use any of our branding to establish a page, advert or other material without permission from the StockElementsFX team. In this instance correct logo and branding guidelines for affiliates will be provided to you from an authorized member of the StockElementsFX team.
StockElementsFX will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by StockElementsFX. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless StockElementsFX and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by OptinMonster to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the StockElementsFX affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the StockElementsFX application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.